After a week off due to a few illnesses, the gang is back with an all new episode. Once again, Brother Brett couldn’t join us because he was ATV’ing his old ass off, but in his stead, I called up GTWF Benchwarmer Josh and told him to suit up. Since we had so much fun the first time, we decided to do another Saturday morning edition. How did it go? Listen and find out as we drank and talked beer, and picked our Beer Douche Of The Week. Be sure to follow the OFFICIAL show Twitter account @GTwFrank, leave us some feedback in the comment section or on iTunes, and as always….#GFY and thanks for listening!
To download this episode, right click here and choose Save As.. and save it to your computer, or subscribe in iTunes.
Stories covered in Episode 14 of Getting Tanked With Frank:
- A-B InBev Gets Partial Victory in Illinois
- Texas State Fair Rocked the Fried Beer!
- Heavy Drinkers Outlive EVERYONE ELSE
- Challenges face world’s top brewery
- World Cup Beer Sales Drop
- The Bitches On NPR
- Washington Brewery BOOM!
- Run Gabe, Be Free!
- Who wins, Missouri or Arizona? Either Way, It’s Victory
- Coors: New Packaging, Same Shitty Taste
- Black Betty Release Party Sunday!
- AND, Our Beer Douche Of The Week is…..Tomme Arthur of Lost Abbey
(If you listen to the show via iTunes, PLEASE leave us some feedback, or we’ll be forced to kick Brett’s old ass!)
Email us with questions, comments or complaints firstname.lastname@example.org
This weeks music was provided by the Iowa State Cyclones!